Strategic Partnerships Manager
Pendo™ is looking for a Strategic Partnerships Manager to join our fast-growing team in Gastown. You have a special ability to get others excited about whatever you’re up to. You’re relationship-driven but entirely self-motivated. You’re a LinkedIn wizard and you know how to build buzz around a conference booth. In this role you’ll be the frontline of relationship and business development for Pendo™. You will constantly be on the lookout for fresh revenue sources and innovative partnerships to build Pendo’s profile and reach.
In a typical week you will:
- Create and nurture partnerships that will grow the reach of Pendo™’s audience and user base
- Develop long-term business plans with new and existing partners that create mutual value
- Own and report on progress towards revenue and sales goals
- Identify and source vendors and/or services that will add value to Pendo™ subscribers – structure partnerships that include revenue share and advertising revenue
- Creatively analyze and propose deal structures with partners
- Look for co-marketing and sponsorship opportunities that align with Pendo™’s vision and roadmap
- Work with regional landlord and real estate associations to engage their leadership and members
- Select and attend events and conferences on behalf of Pendo
- Manage Pendo™’s presence at events and find fresh ways to engage attendees
You have experience in:
- Sales, business development, account management, or relationship management (3+ years)
- Networking and fostering connections
- Using LinkedIn and social networks to research
- Fast-paced startup environments
- Translating complicated technical capabilities into a compelling partnership proposition
You are also:
- A people person—you love meeting new people and being part of a team
- Willing (and excited) to do some travelling
- Self-motivated with a great attitude
- Results-oriented and process-driven, with high expectations of yourself and others
- An excellent communicator—both written and spoken
- Good at prioritizing multiple demands on your time
- At home working on a tight-knit, collaborative and diverse team—you have an open mind and love learning from others
- Curious and entrepreneurial
- Very comfortable giving and receiving feedback
- Excited about growing a product that solves real problems and seeing it used by real people
Location: Gastown, Vancouver
Reports to: CEO
Working Team: Business Development
Type: Full-time, Permanent
Compensation: Let’s talk.
Ready to build your career and an amazing product with us? Apply Here
Pendo™ is an online property management platform that makes life easy for landlords. Thousands of indie landlords in more than 80 countries use Pendo™ to simplify the tedious tasks so they can focus on building their portfolio and fostering great tenants.
We’re a team of whip-smart developers, designers and thinkers based in Vancouver, BC—and we’re growing fast. We’re open, entrepreneurial and incredibly collaborative. Hard work is part of our culture, but so is flexibility. We get to enjoy the pace and energy of a startup, but have the backing of a well-established company—it’s a rare combination. We don’t do bureaucracy—it keeps things from moving quickly and there’s a lot we want to do. You’ll flourish here if you’re a self-starter and quick learner who doesn’t require much handholding but asks a ton of questions. We’re young and enterprising, so there is plenty of opportunity to grow and make your mark on this company.
Our bright, bustling Gastown loft is steps from shopping, coffee, great food and transit.
Some of the other perks? Plenty of opportunities to learn and advance, comprehensive benefits and a big, affable office dog who will brighten any rainy Vancouver day.