iOS/Android Mobile Inspection App
How do I download the iOS App?
How do I create a mobile Inspection Report?
Short answer: After logging in, click the big green + button and follow the steps in order. Add notes and photos along the way. The last step is signing; once it’s signed, the report is locked.
Step by step:
- Login and click the big green + circle button.
- Select the Property and Unit you’d like to inspect.
- Add the corresponding Tenant, then click the blue “Start Inspection” button.
- Indicate the Person who is actually present to participate in the inspection. It can be the tenant or tenant’s agent. Save.
- Start going through the list of Spaces as you walk through it.
- Choose an element within the Space and note its condition.
- Add a Photo or make additional Notes, or simply mark as Not Applicable. Remember to click ‘Save’ after completing each area.
- Go through the list of Appliances and note the condition of each item.
- Fill out the remaining sections: Keys, Alarms, and Deposits.
- Once all required sections are completed, go to Signatures and sign the Report.
- Once signed, you will notice that the Report is locked, and you now have the option to Share the Report.
Can I add a Property or Unit within the mobile app?
Unfortunately, no. You must set up your Properties and Units in the web app (app.pen.do) prior to starting a Report.
Can I add new Tenants within the mobile app?
Similarly, tenants need to be set up in their corresponding rentals (how?) prior to starting an inspection.
Can I edit a Report after it has been signed?
Nope. The Reports are locked for security reasons once they have been signed.
Why don’t I see all my Properties?
Eligible properties must have 1) a Unit and 2) at least one person who has a lease under the Unit.
Why don’t I see all my rental Units?
Why can’t I sign my Report?
The signature section is not accessible until you finish all required parts of the report: at lease 1 item under Spaces, at least 1 item under Appliances, Keys, Alarms, Deposits & Balance.
One thing to look out for are the checkmarks next to each section. If there isn’t a checkmark, there is still something that needs to be completed.
I have more questions. How can I contact you?
Click the three-striped option icon at the top left corner and select Help. You can reach out to our Support Team by clicking the chat button at the bottom right or shoot us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I create a Move-Out Inspection Report?
You must have a Move-In report for the intended Unit and Tenant in order to create a Move-Out report. You will see the blue Start Move Out button once the Move-In report is completed.