iOS App FAQ
How do I download the iOS App?
Go to App Store and search ‘Pendo’. You can then locate and download our mobile app.
How do I create a mobile Inspection Report?
Short answer: After logging in, click the big green + button and follow the steps in order. Add Notes and Photos along the way. The last step is signing; once someone signs, the Report is locked.
Step by step:
- Login and click the big green + circle icon.
- Select the Property and Unit you’d like to inspect.
- Add the Tenants of the Unit, then click Next.
- Click the blue “Start Inspection” button.
- Note the Person who is actually present to participate in the inspection. It can be the tenant’s agent. Save.
- Add a Space (Rooms & Areas) as you walk through it.
- Choose an element within the Space, like the Ceiling.
- Note the condition of the Ceiling.
- Add a Photo or make additional Notes, or simply mark as Not Applicable.
- Once every area has been inspected or noted Not Applicable, click Signatures and sign the completed Report! That’s it.
Can I add a Property or Unit within the mobile app?
Set up your Properties and Units in the web app (app.pen.do) prior to starting a Report.
Can I add new Tenants within the mobile app?
Tenants need to be set up in their corresponding rentals prior to starting an inspection.
Can I edit a Report after it has been signed?
Nope. The Reports are locked for security once they have been signed.
Why don’t I see all my Properties?
Eligible properties must have 1) a Unit and 2) one person who can be added as a tenant.
Why don’t I see all my rental Units?
Why can’t I sign my Report?
Signing is available once every condition has been inspected or noted ‘Not Applicable’. You’ll need at least one Space (Room or Area) to create a signable report.
I have more questions. How can I contact you?