How do I view the Rental Listing Dashboard for all my properties?
To view the rental listing service summary for all your properties, please visit the Properties | Dashboard and click on Manage Websites.:
The page will refresh with all of your properties with the following information:
- Name of the property
- Associate units (if applicable)
- Current status of the unit (Vacant vs Leased)
- Number of views of your Pendo Rental Listing Page
- Number of prospective tenants who have inquired about the property via the web form
- Number of rental applications
- If the rental listing is active
- Click the Preview button to display the public view of your listing page. Use this URL on your company website or in your rental listing post on websites such as Craigslist, PadMapper, FaceBook etc.
- Enter the website URL to view the public view of the listing for that specific property
- Use the search feature to quickly locate your preferred property if you manage many properties