How do I add a Lease?
To add a Lease in Pendo,
1. Go into the intended Property or Unit page.
2. Click ‘Add Lease’ in the middle section.
3. Fill out Lease information. If you wish to ‘Create a new Person’ instead of choosing an existing tenant, make sure to ‘Save New Person’ before moving onto Lease Term and Rent.
4. Next, you will be able to ‘Create a lease document’ through Pendo, ‘Upload a document’ of your own, or Neither. If you don’t have the document now – no worries; you can always come back and attach it to the Lease in the future.
5. To access Lease Documents at a later date, click the underlined Lease title (e.g. Fixed Length Lease) in the Lease Snapshots section, and you can view them in the Lease Summary.